The Benefits of Getting a CBAP® Certification
CBAP® is a professional certificate designed specifically for business analysts. Professional certificates are meant to highlight your relevant skills to potential employers and give your expertise some credibility. By choosing to get CBAP® certification, you can enjoy a competitive edge over your peers and stand out more in the crowd.
Benefits for CBAP® certified Individuals:
By becoming CBAP® certified, you can reap the benefits listed below:
- An objective, measurable criteria of professional achievement
- Implementation of consistent standards across the profession
- Get rid of any uncertainty among employers about what exactly a business analyst brings to the table
- The establishment of best practice methods across the industry
- Predictable levels of expertise and knowledge across the profession
- Strong, clear-cut skills in the craft of business analysis, enabling them to better tackle daily challenges in their work.
- Recognition of career competence of from both colleagues and managers, having achieved the highest standard of professional expertise available.
- Enhanced career mobility as more organizations recognize the CBAP®.
- Identification to multiple audiences that you are proficient in industry-recognized best practice methods
- The right to use CBAP® in one’s title on business cards, resumes, email signatures, etc.
Benefits for Organisations who have CBAP® employees:
For an organisation, hiring someone with CBAP® credentials can do much to boost your business. This includes:
- The use of industry-acknowledged best practices within their organization, incorporated by analysts who have achieved the highest standard of certification available
- Business recognition as a forward-looking organization that acknowledges the significance of the field of business analysis – increasingly recognized across all industries as indispensable to a project’s smooth course and successful completion.
- The advantage of introducing analysts as CBAP®s to clients and partnering organizations.
- Greater retention of experienced business analysts, who are rewarded and recognized for their hard-earned knowledge and years of practice.
In short, the CBAP® certification is worth getting and nowadays, as it becomes more widely recognised, a large number of organisations are looking to hire those with CBAP® certifications.